It’s easy to support your loved ones or send a gift to any country. A variety of payment systems and transportation companies create comfort. Customer feedback and thematic reviews will help you choose a reliable provider. Despite the prevalence of information, additional questions often arise. Now, we will look at how to send money to a bank account or card via Western Union.
What You Need to do to Send Money?
The company’s popularity allows you to avoid problems when using its services. First, you have to find the nearest branch in your city. You can visit the provider’s official website or enter a query in a search engine to do this.
It is easy to get the desired services from the company because:
- there are representative offices in every third country in the world;
- the number of accredited agents reaches 515 thousand;
- online services are available on the Western Union website.
When the right branch or reliable agent is found, it is necessary to prepare the recipient’s bank account information. The list of required information includes card details, country of residence (stay), and personal data (name, surname, etc.). Check this information before paying for the service.
You can deposit the sum to the recipient’s account in cash. The agent (representative) receives the money and quickly processes the transfer based on the information provided. In addition, customers can use debit and credit cards, but the choice does not affect the speed of the transaction.
How to Track a Transfer?
Transactions between accounts are executed quickly, and every customer can track the transfer. For this, a number is indicated on the receipt, which is used to track the application stage. The tracker can be transferred to the recipient or used independently.
It is easy to check the status of an application. Enter the number from your receipt on the corresponding page of the website or application. You will receive detailed information about the transfer and the execution stage in a minute.
Where You Can Send a Money Transfer?
You can transact to any account provided you have money in your wallet. The method of receiving funds will not affect the result, so you can get cash from your card after applying for a 600 payday loan. Keep in mind that the client pays a transfer fee when sending funds.
The recipient’s account information allows you to transfer money to:
- Bank account. The recipient’s bank and the transfer amount are not limited so that you can send funds to any of the registered clients of financial organizations (regional, international).
- Cash. The recipient picks up the money at the branch after being notified of the successful completion of the transaction. The system informs him about it.
- Mobile wallet. The money transferred by the client can be sent to a mobile account. The transaction details are indicated on the website of the regional agent. Read the information for a smooth transfer.
- Bank card. Those who choose to transfer money to a bank card can receive money quickly. The sender specifies the details (account number, IBAN code).
Transaction information is available to the sender and recipient. You need to enter the transfer number to get additional information. It is indicated on the sender’s check. You can get the document from the agent. Keep the receipt until the funds are credited to the specified details.
The company provides customer consultations by phone and in person at the branch. You can find contact information on the company’s website. Specify the details of the agent who conducted the transaction to get a reliable answer to your questions.