In a statement issued by Liberty Worship Centre, Lugala said that Pastor Thomas Kula, husband to Pastor Imelda Namutebi, died at 2 pm Thursday.
KAMPALA | LIFESTYLE UGANDA — Liberty Worship Centre has lost its pastor, Pastor Thomas Kula, husband to Pastor Imelda Namutebi, who died at 2 pm Thursday after a short illness.
- Pastor Thomas Kula, a husband to Pastor Imelda Namutebi, died at 2 pm Thursday.
- A church statement says the pastor died Thursday after a short illness at 2 pm.
- Visit the Lifestyle Uganda homepage for more stories like this.
- For more news, visit https://my.link.gallery/lifestyleuganda .
- Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/lifestyleug .
Kula’s death was announced by the church based in Lugala in Kampala.
According to a statement released by the church, the pastor died at 2pm Thursday following a short illness.
On the Liberty Church’s Facebook page , a statement announced that “the fallen pastor and father of our church, Dr Thomas Kula, passed away today at 2 pm.” The statement expressed sorrow over the loss.
Pastor Namutebi announced the death of her husband moments later on her social media platforms.
“With great sorrow, I am informing liberty family and friends that my beloved husband, Dr Thomas Kula, passed away today at 2pm,” she said.
On Saturday, June 19th, Liberty Worship Centre will hold a requiem service in remembrance of Thomas Kula, who died on June 17, 2021.
The vigil service for Pastor Thomas Kula will be held at his residence at 10:00 am for only selected guests and immediate family.
On Sunday, 20th June 2021 only selected people will attend the burial service with the rest watching online at 10:00 am.