As Black Friday officially kicked off the shopping season, the American big box department store chain Target has come up with some exciting deals for their shoppers as a part of their two-day Cyber Monday Sale. The sale will take place on November 27 and 28 and feature some fantastic deals on hundreds of products. The products included in the sale include items like TV, laptops, clothes, and even toys.
The sale will take place exclusively on online platforms like Target.com and the Target app. They have also decided to bring in new and exciting offers all throughout the holiday season in December, where new deals will be introduced in their stores and online services platforms.
The executive vice president and chief guest experience officer of Target, Cara Sylvester stated that they were proud to be their customer’s ‘happy place’ as they were doubling down on prices through their Cyber Monday sale. She also added that she and her team at Target had worked hard to make the experience fun and affordable to their customers so that they are able to check items off their lists.
In addition to the amazing deals on various products, Target also offers their customers services like free order pick-up and drive-up services when shopping online.
As the sale takes place on two days, which is November 27 and 28, here are some of the deals offered by the store to their customers. Go through the list to make the most of these exciting offers!
Top Deals for November 27 include;
- Buy two board games and get one free.
- Select Home Decors – 30% off
- Matching Family Sleepwear – 30% off
- Bedding and Bath – Up to 40% off
- Kids Apparel – Up to 50% off
The offers also include;
- TCL 43-inch Roku TV – Reg. $349.99, Sale.$149.99 – Save $200
- LG 65’’ Class 4K UHD Smart LED TV – Reg.$579.99, Sale.$449.99 – Save $130 + $25 Target gift card.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones – Reg.$349.99, Sale.$149.99 – Save $200
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones – Reg.$199.99, Sale $99.99 – Save $100
- Xbox Series S Console – $50 off + $50 gift card.
The top deal for November 28 includes items such as;
- Playsets – 40% off
- Beauty and cosmetics products from brands like Hero, Shea Moisture, Native, Frenshe, and Kiss – 25% off
- Select Vitamins from brands like Nature Made, VitaFusion, and One A Day – 25% off
- Small appliances on brands like KitchenAid, Ninja, Cuisinart, and Keurig – Extra 15% off
- Spend $100 on shopping and get a $15 Target gift card on select prepaid cards.
Target has also announced that they will be continuing their amazing offers and deals throughout December, both in-store and online, where customers will have a chance at availing offers on products from top brands like Keurig, Disney, Razor, KitchenAid, Beats, and so on. The offer list had already been published by the outlet. Make sure that you go through the list and get your hands on the products that you have in mind for the best offer possible.
The deals offered by Target during this shopping season not only get you the needed goods for pocket-friendly prices but also provide customers the chance to get their cyber deals the same day through the free drive-up and order pick-up.
There is no minimum purchase to avail of this service. Customers can also unlock the option of free shipping through orders of $35 or more. As for the RedCard holders, they are entitled to a 5% save on all of their purchases along with the added benefit of free shipping every day.
Additional ventures like Target Circle and Target + offers customers even more advantages during this shopping season. As for the members of the Target Circle, which is a retailer’s free-to-join program, they have a chance to earn 1% on every purchase that they make and a portion of their purchase will be directed to any local or national non-profit organization.
Targets digital market, Target + is offering customers a chance to shop more than 800,000 products from the top brands, with the same benefits that they receive from a Target store and also a 5% off if they are using a Target RedCard along with free shipping and easy in-store returns.
What Is Cyber Monday Meant For?
Shops Vying To Attract Customers On Small Business Saturday
Leave a Reply