Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards 2019 Winners: The Complete List
The 2019 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards winners were handed out Friday night, with British designer Ozwald Boateng taking home the Lifetime Achievement award.
The Asfas ceremony took place Friday, December 13 at the Kampala Serena Hotel airing live on NTV Uganda.
There were a total of 12 award categories, all put out for voters to vote their favourite fashionistas of the year, except for the Lifetime Achievement award.
The 2019 edition of Asfas featured American rapper Jidenna as the main performer of the night, while Ozwald Boateng was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Here are all the winners from the 2019 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards.
- Female Stylish Artiste- Spice Diana
- Male Stylish Artiste- Fik Fameica
- Makeup Artist of the year (Uganda) – Nahya Glam
- Makeup Artist of the Year (Uganda)- Lavie Makeup
- Life Time Achievement – Ozwald Boateng
- Fashion Photographer (Uganda)- Walter Keys
- Stylish Video of the Year- Sunday by Slick Stuart Roja and Toniks
- Fashion Media Excellence – Gloria Haguma
- Female Fashionista of the year- Mwaj Ahmed
- Star Maker Award- Joram Muzira
- Fashion designer of the year- Abbas Kaijuka
- Fashion Designer of the year (Africa) – Ifeanyi Nwune
- Icon of the year- Jidenna
About Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards
The Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards ( ASFAs) are continental fashion awards presented annually by Abryanz Collection in Uganda to recognise creativity and outstanding achievement in Uganda and Africa’s fashion industry.
Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards was founded in 2013 by Brian Ahumuza, Uganda’s fashion stylist and owner of the Abryanz Collection.
The inaugural event was held at the MTN Arena in Lugogo, Kampala, followed by events at the Serena Hotel in Kampala.
The awards began with a focus on Ugandan fashion, and categories for the rest of Africa were added in 2016.